Friday, February 27, 2009

Its time to write.

What the hell?

I haven't posted in God knows how long and I have no idea why.


Actually I may know the culprit here...

We got a Wii.


The wii is the devil. It is addicting and its causing me to wanna kick some ass in tennis instead of getting my life together. Figures.

Let me redeem myself...

I bought the Wii with the idea of getting fit. Laugh all you want, but its been proven that playing the wii causes circulation flow, quicker responses from your brain and so on and so on. I have yet to buy the Wii fit. I tried two stores yesterday and they were both sold out. Whatever. So far tennis is kicking my ass...

Anyway I guess it was my turn to apologize for being the worlds laziest blogger.

I'm sorry

gee

1 comment:

Cassandra said...

what's up chunky Wii buddy?

 
blogarama - the blog directory Bloglisting.net - The internets fastest growing blog directory Get ready as we take off on the journey of a lifetime. Watch how we make everything fabulous. after all... we are all fabulous.
Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter
Social Media Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory