Monday, February 2, 2009

Super Bowl XLIII

Congrats to the Pittsburgh Steelers. (Barely)















To all the Arizona fans... The Cardinals did a damn good job. They almost had it, but in the end, the steelers took it home, making this their sixth Super Bowl win.

(greedy jerks)



I don't know much about football*, only what I learned cheering, but the game was exciting, fun and a roller coaster ride. Which is what I imagine the Super Bowl to be...an amazing game, good fatty foods, and of course men in tight pants. (I'm just saying)













*(So this was my attempt to blog about sports...I'm sorry had this been about gymnastics...I would have gotten a Pulitzer)

No comments:

 
blogarama - the blog directory Bloglisting.net - The internets fastest growing blog directory Get ready as we take off on the journey of a lifetime. Watch how we make everything fabulous. after all... we are all fabulous.
Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter
Social Media Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory