Monday, February 2, 2009

Super Bowl 09 Ads

OK, at least have of us watch the Super Bowl to see the commercials. Its no secret that during the airing of the Super Bowl, some of the best commercials will air.

This one is my favorite by far... (He's so hot)





This one, was my least favorite, They are all good... but this one...


for some reason, I didn't laugh... I just thought it was dumb. Real dumb. I know a bunch of people disagree with me.

Fuck you, its my blog.

Here is a link you can click to see the rest of them...


Check 'em out.

No comments:

 
blogarama - the blog directory Bloglisting.net - The internets fastest growing blog directory Get ready as we take off on the journey of a lifetime. Watch how we make everything fabulous. after all... we are all fabulous.
Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter
Social Media Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory