Monday, December 8, 2008

The world has gone mad... Plain and simple.


Let me catch you guys up. I haven't blogged in a while... I recently had issues with my computer "accepting" Windows Vista into it. (We all know how ridiculous my laptop is) I still have no sound, and I haven't been on it that much.

Anyway, So with that being said, I've been watching a lot of t.v., especially MSNBC. I find it a bit liberal sometimes, but it's the closet news channel that I can associate myself with. Anyway, I've seen some crazy shit to say the least.


Humans are being injected with microchips...and not for medical purposes. ???????


Some skeezer wants a ten (10) million (MILLION) dollar end of 2008 bonus. ???????


The 2012 trailer... (uh huh... a movie about it). ???????


The 15 billion dollar car bail out proposal. (It makes a bit a of sense) (well, "immediate sense", if you catch my drift)

Let's take it day by day...lets talk about the trailer for 2012, Because I am stoked! (and tired)





can we just say that this simply looks amazing to me. Fabulous.

First of, I am just a huge fan of disaster movies. I do...
Second, I am super interested/amazed/scared/stoked about this 2012 ordeal

I ♥ it

The only I problem I have is casting Amanda Peet. Really?


I just don't know what I feel about her....


Till tomorrow!

No comments:

 
blogarama - the blog directory Bloglisting.net - The internets fastest growing blog directory Get ready as we take off on the journey of a lifetime. Watch how we make everything fabulous. after all... we are all fabulous.
Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter
Social Media Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory