Thursday, December 11, 2008

Eat to live




This is a fabulous website. It allows you to input everything you eat throughout a day, all the activities you do (and I do mean all) and it calculates your nutrient intake, energy balance, caloric/fat intake and assesses them against the USDA standards. It's totally fascinating. Furthermore, because you create a username and password, it saves previous entries and charts your progress.

These days I'm becoming a nutrition freak. For those similarly-obsessed this site is a must-have.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't feel like registering, but it's Bobby.

Okay -- so this puzzles me -- a lot. You are freely giving the US Government this info on a daily basis? I mean you're telling them everything you eat, every activity you do, and you've created a login and password -- and you know for damn sure they have your home IP address.

I'm confused. Might as well give them your whole life.

Cassandra said...

word.


I don't use it every day and my obsession with nutrition currently surpasses my obsession with being observed.

but good call.

 
blogarama - the blog directory Bloglisting.net - The internets fastest growing blog directory Get ready as we take off on the journey of a lifetime. Watch how we make everything fabulous. after all... we are all fabulous.
Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter
Social Media Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory