Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Bro Time


Hello Bloggers,


Greetings from the City of Steel. The City of Three Rivers. The city that puts the "Iron" in Iron City Beer. The City of Champions (that includes 5 Super Bowl rings Go Steelers, 5 World Series titles Go Buccos, and 2 Stanley Cups Go Pens). The City that never sleeps (during a Steelers game). You guessed it, I'm in Pittsburgh, PA right now baby and it's all good baby babbaaayyy! In my very first night back in the burgh I visited a close friend of mine with some other friends dahn in Oahklind. (I am writing this in true Pittsburghese so you get the full effect). We watched some Monday Night Football and drank some shit, yinz know what I'm talkin bout. I was drinking Old Crow that me and my buddy Karas brought back from Virginia. We were in Fredericksburg(h) for a few days and got back Monday night. Good shit. We then proceeded to order some pizza that I insisted had to have bacon on it. Worst decision I've made in a long time. It turns aht that my stomach doesn't handle Old Crow and bacon covered pizza very well. Lets just say that while dropping Eamonn off at home Karas had to wait while I fucking threw up aht of the car. In other news, Brady Quinn (quarterback of the Cleveland Browns) finally is declared out for the rest of the season for being such a bitch. If you want to talk about fabulous, just mention Brady Quinn's history of injuries in the NFL. Through two NFL starts, he's been injurder twice. I think he just didn't want to play the Steelers at the end of the season. He knew James Harrison wouldn't have left him breathing. Well, it's almost 4 am I should get to sleep sometime in the next hour. I'll let yinz know how the burgh is, probably with a video or something.
Goodnight America.

1 comment:

Cassandra said...

wow, Bro. happy Native American Genocide Day.

 
blogarama - the blog directory Bloglisting.net - The internets fastest growing blog directory Get ready as we take off on the journey of a lifetime. Watch how we make everything fabulous. after all... we are all fabulous.
Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter
Social Media Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory