Sunday, November 16, 2008

Bro Time


Hello bloggers,

It's almost 3:00 AM and I've been up all night doing homework. I'm exhausted. But I did just manage to fit in some time to watch the latest installment of HBO's Entourage. It gave me some perspective on Bros. Turtle is confronted with a choice of continuing his renewed relationship with Jamie Lynn Sigler, or to go spend time with his three bros after Vince's project got shut down. Turtle chose his bros. And it shows that in the long run bros always goes before hoes. I suppose most guys in his situation would have chose his bros. In other news, The Pittsburgh Steelers have regained control of the AFC North with a home win against the San Diego Chargers. The final score was 10-11 Pittsburgh, and this marked the first ever regular season game in Professional football history that the final score of a game was 10-11. Let me just say that the referees had it out for us from the start of the game. They called over 10 penalties for over 100 yards against us, and we still won. Willie Parker had a 100-yard game after a 5 weeks of sitting on the sidelines. Brett Keisel had a sack. James Harrison and Troy Polamalu both had interceptions. It was just a great game to watch. Before I go, I want to give a shout out to a bro of mine from not only another mother, but another species. Deisel (Deisel Corleone, officially) is a dog that belongs to a friend of mine. We recently got in an arguement and she might have felt upset by the whole thing, and maybe isolated because she was angering some other people. I just want to say that respect comes when it is recieved. The picture I put in this post is of me, Deisel, and my friend. I hope we can get past this, for the sake of brohood.

Good night America.

Here are some other pictures of Deisel.



3 comments:

Cassandra said...

Although the Steelers did win, three field goals and a safety is a fucking weak way to win a football game. I'm sorry, I'm calling it out right now. Don't even bother with a snappy retort about the Lions; I've officially decided that my perspective on the Lions is that they spread good cheer throughout this great nation of Am'rica by losing to other cities, thus boosting those cities spirits. And in Detroit we just watch hockey and basketball instead.

Dan The Man said...

A "weak" win? When was the last time the Lions got a safety? The Steelers are always winning these close defensive style games. Just this year they've had a few, Week 2 in Cleveland, Week 4 against Baltimore, last year against Miami. And we would have had two TD, one off of a Willie Parker run, which was flagged due to holding, and a Troy Polamalu TD off of a fumble and recovery that they called illegitimate, and took off, but decided afterward that they should have let it stand. We win is a win whether you win it the "pretty" New England way, or the ugly Pittsburgh way. Personally I like a good game to watch, so you decide what's better.

Cassandra said...

don't hate

 
blogarama - the blog directory Bloglisting.net - The internets fastest growing blog directory Get ready as we take off on the journey of a lifetime. Watch how we make everything fabulous. after all... we are all fabulous.
Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter
Social Media Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory