Tuesday, November 18, 2008

be warned... Gay Fascism.

(click the title)

“I think there is a gay and secular fascism in this country that wants to impose its will on the rest of us, is prepared to use violence, to use harassment. I think it is prepared to use the government if it can get control of it. I think that it is a very dangerous threat to anybody who believes in traditional religion. And I think if you believe in historic Christianity, you have to confront the fact.”

one guess...Newt Gingrich.

fuckin' A.

I'm really not trying to come of as some crazy liberal. Those who know me know that I am not. I'm actually more of a leaner to the Republican side.

But.

I'm gay, you know what, fuck it, and I'm proud of it. , So fuck you. Let me tell you what the opponents of proposition 8 want. They, We... want what you have. See, we don't want anything special, we don't want special rights. We wanna get married, we want to be able to be at our husbands' or wives' death bed. Exactly the rights you have. Hell! We even want the right to have affairs, to be gold diggers, just as much as you people that claim so high do on a daily basis.

What blows my mind is the argument against this case. The only reason that's even worth a hoot is something that should not even be brought up. I get it, I was raised with religion being a big part of my life. I know what the bible says.

BUT

I also know that the Constitution says about separation of church and state.

-Separation of church and state is a political and legal doctrine that government and religious institutions are to be kept separate and independent from each other.[1] The term most often refers to the combination of two principles: secularity of government and freedom of religious exercise.[2]

Click it. But, I'm sure you know what it means. We all do. So, could someone please explain to me how this could possibly be happening? Other than the fact that we indeed have a corrupt government. (sorry dad)...But this is totally unconstitutional.



No comments:

 
blogarama - the blog directory Bloglisting.net - The internets fastest growing blog directory Get ready as we take off on the journey of a lifetime. Watch how we make everything fabulous. after all... we are all fabulous.
Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter
Social Media Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory