Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Campus Brawl




"I think the way it was portrayed is a little skewed and it puts Cheyney in a bad light, which is not good for us, because, from what I know, it doesn't accurately get the whole scope of the whole night and it's a very sensationalist video," George Bush, Cheyney student body president

OK, Seriously

Fighting is dumb. Whats the point, it really solves nothing, in the end, as you sit there with a puffy black eye, looking like an idiot...guess what? You still have that problem.
I guess "dudes" find that fighting proves some sort of masculinity. Whatever, that is not true.
Further more, I think racism is ridiculous and way unnecessary.

Anyway, I just happened to find it funny. Hearing the names in the sentences, was kind of like playing mad libs.

Laugh a little!


If you wanna read the whole thing, click me!

No comments:

 
blogarama - the blog directory Bloglisting.net - The internets fastest growing blog directory Get ready as we take off on the journey of a lifetime. Watch how we make everything fabulous. after all... we are all fabulous.
Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter
Social Media Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory