Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Just because I'm gay

... and really I hate that husband stealing anorexic mess of a woman.


Anyway so Jennifer Aniston is on the cover of GQ and she looks fabulous. Suck it Perez!

She looks amazing...4o? No way, The funny thing is that the cover says "is it just us or is Jennifer Aniston is getting hotter" She's been pretty hot all along I say.I will say that her chin looks pretty photoshopped. (it looks a bit like my chin does in my intro pic) But whatever, Photoshop only enhances what you already have.




Anyway here a few more pics, and if you really wanna read the article point it here...
































No comments:

 
blogarama - the blog directory Bloglisting.net - The internets fastest growing blog directory Get ready as we take off on the journey of a lifetime. Watch how we make everything fabulous. after all... we are all fabulous.
Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter
Social Media Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory