Sunday, December 28, 2008

Home Sweet Home


I can't even to tell you how excited I was to see the Talmadge Bridge.

(Then I was really concerned about thinking that previous thought)



What a vacation. =). I indeed had a blast. Except for I fell off the Vegetarian wagon, I gained about 10 pounds of deliciousness that is home cooking. And I am flat broke.

HAHAHAHA

That is really what a vacation is all about.

I already blogged about NYC, which I can't say enough how fucking amazing it was.
I am in ♥

So lets chat a bit about Norwalk. I had an AMAZING time in Norwalk. I saw my future retirement. Not exactly Norwalk, but it will be up in the north east coast. Maine is my ideal. The boats, the water, the cold, the lighthouses. A Nicholas Sparks' novel... if you catch my drift!






After Norwalk and surrounding areas, we continued our trip to
the mitten. The drive itself was horrendous, ha, New York is not the best state to drive through from point to point, it was frigid, long and kind of boring. Once out of NY, we went through Pennsylvania and Ohio...really those two were a bit boring also. Once in Michigan, we were basically in Detroit!!! Which made the rest of the drive seem short.

Detroit was everything we expected it to be, we got fucked up!! Thank you Doyles. The Cuttys were pretty much amazing and we met some amazing people and everyone showed us a good time.



We went into Detroit, I was shocked at the city and the mess. Such a beautiful city, amazing architecture, amazing, amazing, except for the lack of care. God if I had billions and billions what I would do!


This picture below is of the Michigan Central Station. Back in the day, it was the center of all. Now, its a hot shitty mess. Click here to see the inside of the building, the rooms, the interior,
its sick how beautiful it is. It would make the most
awesome apartment building.




Anyway, we are so glad to be home, to see our Rosie Mae and just to be in our own beds.

What a fucking wonderful time we had.


1 comment:

Cassandra said...

oh the D.

do you know my old roomie did a nudie photo shoot in that train station? it was badass too because she was surrounded with all kinds of rubble.

 
blogarama - the blog directory Bloglisting.net - The internets fastest growing blog directory Get ready as we take off on the journey of a lifetime. Watch how we make everything fabulous. after all... we are all fabulous.
Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter
Social Media Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory