Sunday, November 16, 2008

My Turn

So.

Everyone

Is

Introducing

themselves.

Fair Enough

The Scorpio

I'm brutal, sexual, crazy, compassionate
honest, loyal, jealous, and so much more.

Seriously... I am.

My name is Ivan... blah blah, I was born in Madrid, Spain and I miss it everyday of my life. I moved to Miami in '92 , I was ten and hatied every single day of my life. I didn't understand why I had to leave everything and everyone behind, my grandparents, aunts, uncles, etc. I went from a very simple life...

My grandpa ran a bar, my grandma ran the house, my aunt studied, my mom was fabulous and I played.
I spent summers running alone, chasing chickens, eating pig ears, going to bullfights and swimming here
...Not a bad place to spend summers...

Then, I moved to the greatest country in the world. The USA. I had to learn a different language, learn different cultures, different lifestyles and learn a complete backwards way to do just about everything.

Ok, it was not the worst thing that happened to me. I've learned alot about life and all the other cliched things people learn when something dramatic happens to them. I've always compared it to a social experiment, and the experiment is far from over.

I've got one more thing to do.

I ♥NY

I'm currently living in Savannah, GA ... The gayest place in the south. No lie. I moved here with a headache that no matter how many pills I took, it never went away. Finally, after milking the cow for so long and realizing the cow had no milk left, I let the cow let me go...you know what I'm talking about? HAHAHA

Anyway, I decided to stay in Savannah and try to live. I achieved it and I ended up achieving so much more.

Life...

So now life is happening and I'm ready for the ride
...this is where the fabulous comes to play...

I have a fabulous roommate (C) an amazing yellow lab (R) a job I hate going to, but secretly can't tear myself away from, an amazing group of talented, sick, demonic, wonderful, group of friends that i could never imagine life without, new and old. I'm moving to the most ridiculous place on earth and in a city full of millions and millions and yeah, you guessed it, more millions... I will be known. Its part of the plan.

2 comments:

Cassandra said...

Savannah is the gayest place in the south.


But thank goddess, I mean, we could be living in Statesboro...

Jennie said...

Seriously....how could you leave our your stay in Valdosta GA!?!? Come on...you know those were some of the greatest days of your life! :)

 
blogarama - the blog directory Bloglisting.net - The internets fastest growing blog directory Get ready as we take off on the journey of a lifetime. Watch how we make everything fabulous. after all... we are all fabulous.
Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter
Social Media Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory