Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Let it begin...

Lately I've been thinking about what being fabulous means. I think I'm pretty sure I know what it means to me. So I've decided during my transition period that begun in Florida, that's bloomed in Savannah...that will end in New York and continue to Europe at some long point from now...

For now, I plan to make some smiles happen...



Bulleted List By the time we get ready to move, I want to be in a very green conscious state of living.
  • NO MORE PLASTIC BAGS. I VOW TO PUT A RECYCLED BAG IN MY BOOKBAG.
Once in New York, I would like to explore the options of eating less red meat and pork.

I would like to own the items on this list of essential wardrobe items a man should have. Top ten male essentials

By the time we get to New York, I want to be at a level 2 in yoga. Right now I am at the end of level 1. I say within 2009 I'll be at a 2... I can do it. Within 5 years I would like to be teaching yoga...not as a career, but as a forced workout. LOL


NEEDLESS TO SAY, I AM SO READY FOR THIS

Besos,

No comments:

 
blogarama - the blog directory Bloglisting.net - The internets fastest growing blog directory Get ready as we take off on the journey of a lifetime. Watch how we make everything fabulous. after all... we are all fabulous.
Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter
Social Media Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory