Thursday, November 13, 2008

Beyonce Becomes “Sasha Fierce”

This is just odd.

I'm gay. By the Law of Gayness, I think I am required to like Beyonce.

GURRLLLL.

Let me just say, I think she is fabulous, from a gay point of view. I love her shows, I love her videos, I love her wardrobe hits and malfuctions... BUT

Who does she think she is? Could I just change my name?

I wonder what my name would be if I just woke up one day and decided I didn't want to be Ivan anymore.

Trust me it would be better than Sasha Fierce.

I would be NAVI

Ok, read this...

Beyonce becomes...Sasha Fierce

Ok, watch this...


No comments:

 
blogarama - the blog directory Bloglisting.net - The internets fastest growing blog directory Get ready as we take off on the journey of a lifetime. Watch how we make everything fabulous. after all... we are all fabulous.
Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter
Social Media Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory